WE ARE HIRING!
We are looking to a hire a Pet Care Professional to service Portland-area clients.
The position to start immediately as part time, then move to full time by summer.
We are a fast-growing, local pet care company headquartered in the northeast Portland-area. Initially, this position consists of 70% dog walking and in-home care services and the other 30% is in-home cat care (and other small animals), plus time in our cat hotel for enrichment, cleaning, and client services.
VETERINARY TECHNICIAN EXPERIENCE A HUGE PLUS!
We are looking for serious candidates who have experience in dog and cat care, which includes dog handling/walking plus cat enrichment and care.
We’re interested in candidates who are passionate about animal welfare/advocacy issues, have strong customer service skills and want to pursue a serious career as a pet care professional. The position involves driving, so candidates must have reliable transportation.
To find out more about us, CLICK HERE
Send questions, resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No unscheduled drop ins, please